Hotel & Venue
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is holding a block of rooms for BevOps Fleet Summit attendees at the discounted rate of $189 per night single/double occupancy. This discounted rate is good through August 28, 2017 only so reserve early to ensure availability.
To ensure that you get this discounted room rate, please reserve your room at the BevOps Room Reservations Page on the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass website. You may also reserve a room by calling toll-free 866-837-4156 from anywhere in the world, referencing the group name BevOps Fleet Summit 2017.
The Resort Service Fee is complimentary for all BevOps attendees and your attendee room rate includes the following items:
- Unlimited internet access (wired and wireless) in guest room and lobby areas
- Access to Aji Spa Fitness - Work Out Room 24 hours with Resort Services Charge
- 2 Complimentary bottled waters in-room, replenished daily
- Any local, long distance (domestic) and 1-800 guest room calls
- Expanded shuttle service to the new Phoenix Premium Outlets
- Tennis court and full tennis equipment rental (reservations required)
SCAM ALERT: Attendees have, in the past, been solicited by telemarketers stating they have a better room rate. These companies are NOT affiliated with us, nor with the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, and their offer is most likely a scam resulting in a NON-VALID reservation. If someone contacts you to book a room, please do not accept their offer. ALL HOTEL RESERVATIONS SHOULD BE MADE directly through the hotel.
The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass was designed to be an authentic representation of the Gila River Indian heritage and culture and offer guests a recreational, educational and inspirational experience never before available in a resort setting. The architecture, design, art and legends of the Akimel O'otham and Pee Posh tribes are celebrated in every detail imaginable, indoors and out.
The resort is located in the Sonoran Desert, on an expanse of Arizona landscape that is unparalleled in this well-developed state. A unique blend of two cultures, the resort offers the quiet serenity that had generated from these tribes many years ago, combined with the hotel expertise of the Sheraton brand, creating a refreshing resort experience.
In addition to extensive indoor and outdoor meeting space for our BevOpsFleet event, this AAA Four Diamond resort includes:
- Aji Chandler Spa, a 17,500 square foot spa with 17 treatment rooms
- Whirlwind Chandler Golf Club, with two 18-hole, Troon-managed golf courses
- Koli Equestrian Center for riding lessons, trail rides and outdoor events
- Four pools with cascading waterfalls and a 111-foot waterslide modeling the ancient Casa Grande Ruins
- Tennis courts and jogging trails
Location/Directions to the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located 11 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and 15 miles from downtown Phoenix. Feel a world away as you drive south from central Phoenix and into the Gila River Indian community. The resort is located on an expanse of undeveloped land so that all you see in every direction is desert landscape and stunning city and desert views.
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
- Take AZ-143 South
- Merge onto I-10 East toward Tucson
- Exit Wild Horse Pass Blvd
- Turn right onto Wild Horse Pass Blvd
- Continue on Wild Horse Pass Blvd through two signal lights
- Follow the signs onto to the resort grounds and guest registration
- Cab fare from Phoenix Sky Harborl Airport averages $38 each way
- Shuttle service is also available from the aiport.
- Large self-parking area adjacent to guest rooms and near the lobby of hotel
- Phone numbers and more details on various options
Extend your stay before or after the event and enjoy these activities at the resort. Enjoy the winding two-mile drive through the heart of the Sonoran Desert as you traverse past the championship Troon-managed Whirlwind Golf Club, Interactive Hiking trails, our replica of the mighty Gila River that was once the lifeblood of these lands and Aji Spa.